TERMS OF SERVICE
This is a binding agreement between CowLook and you as a member, user. By using the Internet site located at www.cowlook.com (the “Site”) or any services provided in connection with the Site (the “Service”), you agree to abide by these Terms of Service, as they may be amended by CowLook from time to time in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service periodically, and if at any time you find these Terms of Service unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use of the Service and the Site. You agree that by using the service you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement.
- www.cowlook.com on July 9, 2018, he started his broadcasting career. It is the online game site where you can make high amounts of real money by playing games.
- It is expressly declared that members of this contract will not be charged for membership.
- In addition, the current contract states that there will be no fees for members (for membership) and that the acquisition of money or property, the acquisition of money, property, and other persons are not included in the system (pyramid system-selection chain). was declared open. These systems are prohibited by THKK.
2. Membership System and Members Obligations
- Members can never use multiple accounts (multiple game accounts). All game accounts belonging to the member will be closed by www.cowlook.com.
- Members can only log in to 1 game account from 1 device. It is forbidden to enter multiple game accounts from 1 device. When this situation is detected, all game accounts are closed by the system. If there are wins in the game account, they are reset.
- All negative acts and behaviors, comments, insults and legal and financial responsibilities of the members and the actions defined in the Turkish Criminal Code belong to them. www.cowlook.com does not accept any responsibility for such actions or actions.
- The member can not share the information he uses to log in through the site with anyone. www.cowlook.com has the hardware structure necessary for the storage and confidentiality of member information. Members are completely responsible for the security of their membership information. Www.cowlook.com is not responsible for lost or stolen membership information.
- Political party race, religion, sectarian propaganda, use of slang words, advertising, spamming is strictly forbidden.
- Any membership that does not enter the game for more than 15 days is permanently closed.
3. Authorities of the Web Site and User's Obligation Obligations
- The site management has the right to terminate the membership of the member in case the work specified by the member of the site management finds that it violates any of the articles in this contract.
- The right to cancel a member's membership is at the discretion of www.cowlook.com in case the information about the member is used by another person.
- The site has the right to test whether the membership has been used by another person, including checking the IP information and other recorded information.
- Every user who subscribes to the site is committed to providing accurate information and to notify the site of any changes that may occur in this information. The site can not be held responsible for the correctness or inaccuracy of its members' information. Site management is not responsible for lost or changed membership information. The Site may store personal information that members have permitted by law and may share non-personal data with third parties if requested.
- The Site does not share the personal information of members unless they are explicitly provided in the User Agreement or similar documents, unless the Member has been given an expedition or the information in question has been made anonymous.
- The site undertakes to protect the interests of members while sharing such information.
- Site management has the right to share any requested member information without any conditions, within the framework of any judicial or administrative process.
- The site can not be held responsible for technical problems or disruptions, nor can it be subject to legal action.
- In the event of any deductions or payment problems arising due to the payment made by the site and it is made according to the advertising revenue, the site member shall not be held responsible or be subject to legal action.
- Member is solely responsible for all correspondence and transactions on the site as an individual or legal entity. Member accepts in advance the registration of these correspondence and transactions by the site. In the event of any dispute, it shall be deemed that such records held by the Site shall be valid and binding definitive and exclusive evidence, that they are in conformity with the procedure and waive all objections and dismissals in advance.
- www.cowlook.com is not a bank or a financial institution. It expressly declares that these organizations do not perform activities that are exhibited.
- www.cowlook.com does not promise a fixed payment. Finalized earnings on the withdrawal page do not include withdrawal charges. These costs vary according to the time and effort that people spend in the vote.
- www.cowlook.com is a virtual cow feeding game, so there is no obligation to be subject to organizations like BDDK or SPK. There is no resemblance to the www.cowlook.com Game or a bank (there is no scheme based on the interest system) with financial institutions or publicly traded companies controlled by these institutions.
4. Legal Responsibility of Members
- The Member acknowledges that the services provided on www.cowlook.com may not enter unauthorized outside of the terms set by www.cowlook.com and may not change the software at any time and that you agree to compensate www.cowlook.com in advance for damages incurred by you if these rules are not complied with,
- You agree not to publish, distribute, distribute or otherwise disclose to other users uncomfortable or threatening, unlawful, unlawful, unlawful, unintentional, irritating,
- Without the permission of www.cowlook.com, these services are not allowed to advertise, not to sell any goods or services, not to offer for this purpose,
- Do not send messages that are threatening, immoral, racist, contrary to the laws of the Republic of Turkey and international agreements.
- It acknowledges and promises that www.cowlook.com owns the copyrights of the services and software provided on www.cowlook.com and that these software can not be reproduced in any way.
- Under the terms of this agreement, www.cowlook.com has unregistered and unconditional rights to the contracting authority. www.cowlook.com may temporarily or permanently stop the operation of the site. www.cowlook.com can make arrangements on the site. The customer will not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer or third parties due to the temporary or complete suspension of the system.
6. Validity of Records
- In the case of disputes arising out of this contract, the fact that the records of both sides and microfilm, microfiche and computer records shall constitute definitive and exclusive evidence in accordance with the Law on Civil Law numbered 6100 and that this material is a contract of evidence and that the records specified are subject to all kinds of objections and procedures promise and promise that the oath will be waived in advance.
- The Company undertakes that during the term of the contract and for any reason the contractor shall not give any information, passwords and codes related to www.cowlook.com to third parties and organizations within two years from the termination of the contract for any reason whatsoever. If the information is found by third parties or organizations, the customer will immediately cancel it and the customer will now be able to compensate for any damages suffered by www.cowlook.com.
- All transactions made through the member's my www.cowlook.co taxed according to the current tax legislation in Turkey.
- Any future changes to the Tax Code will automatically become effective under this contract. All responsibilities of the member in relation to the registration procedure shall be their own in accordance with the Tax Code.
9. Applicable Provisions
- In case of any disputes that may arise in connection with this contract, the provisions of these contracts shall apply firstly and the provisions of Turkish Laws (Turkish Commercial Code and the Turkish Commercial Code) shall apply to provisions not included in this contract.
10. Authorized Courts and Execution Offices
- Business in the Republic of Turkey all disputes arising from the contract because of Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.
- Payments are based on advertising revenue.
- www.cowlook.com has the right not to pay when it has a problem with advertising or in a different situation.
Last Update Time: 14 January 2019
- The Membership Agreement enters into force on a continuous basis between the parties by filling out the member registration form completely and registering on www.cowlook.com.